Finance Controller Guatemala
Oversee for Company's Financial Operation
Development of action plans to ensure targets are achieved
Detalles de la empresa
Multinational Company located in Guatemala.
Descripción de la vacante
- Local head of accounting, responsible to lead & supervise monthly and quarterly closing, reporting, and consolidation activities.
- Responsible for statutory accounts and regulatory filings.
- Monitor regulatory changes for accounting and taxes and supervise tax filling and tax returns.
- Ensure the reasonableness of the financial information according to the Reporting Standards (NIF & US GAAP).
- Participate in finance transformation projects at entity level when applicable.
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) is a strong asset.
- 5-10 years of experience in similar area leading Accounting, AP, AR, Treasury, Payroll and Tax activities.
- NIF and USGAAP knowledge and applied experience.
- SAP domain.
- Advanced English (oral and written)
- Experience in managing teams (+10 collaborators)
- Highly collaborative, organized, a self-starter, and leader.
Oferta de empleo