Medical Director Oncology - Puerto Rico
Leader and point of contact for Oncology activities for the cluster
Increase overall performance of the business unit
Detalles de la empresa
Leading multinational pharmaceutical company
Descripción de la vacante
The Medical Leader for Oncology will be responsible for:
* Leads the Oncology team within the Country/Cluster aligning with regional and global strategy and adapting to the Country/Cluster reality
* Holds close interaction with Regional Oncology TA Team around regional priorities.
* Key stakeholder in Regional Medical Affairs Teams meetings as well as Scientific, Medical Affairs and Research Teams
* Collaborates with Regional Oncology Lead as well as Regional Director Medical Affairs team to ensure understanding and execution of regional priorities as well as those of the country.
* Budget planning and execution for Countries/Cluster.
* Works closely with Regional Global Medical Affairs Capabilities and Strategy and Alignment team for pull through of key initiatives.
Perfil del candidato
* Five (5) years minimum, either in clinical settings or the pharmaceutical industry.
* Extensive background in Oncology.
* Proficiency in MS Office.
* Strong communication skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
* Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Oferta de empleo
We are offering and attractive compensation package
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.