- Responsible to delivery of clinical insight
- Develop and deliver data generation of medical evidences
Sobre nuestro cliente
Leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical field
* Drives the strategy definition, through development and implementation of a robust and well-structured strategic Brand Medical Affairs Plans, assuring alignment with the Brand Plan.
* Develop and deliver pre-launch and peri-launch medical plans and activities
* Provide the medical response to requests for scientific exchange of information from external customers and at key internal meetings
* Be a full member of the relevant Brand teams, coordinating and delivering Medical cross-functional input into Brand Strategies, tactical plans and to share successes and identify/resolve issues
* Ensure medical support for pharmacovigilance activities, including the development and execution of Risk Mitigation Activities for all Brands
* Provide strong leadership to Medical Teams to ensure a highly efficient service, developing business objectives focused on and supported by metrics measuring key, value-adding outcomes either as Line Manager or in Team Lead capacity.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Qualified Medical Doctor with 3-5 years clinical or academic experience, preferably with postgraduate studies in infectious diseases, internal medicine or clinical immunology.
* 2 years prior experience in a Medical Affairs role, preferably in vaccines/ infectious diseases or immunology
* Track record of leadership in Medical group or Medical-marketing environments
* Fluent English.
* Travel availability (Approximately 30% time)
Attractive compensations and benefits package