Sales Manager Panama
Will be in charge of developing the aftermarket business
Design the go to market strategy
Detalles de la empresa
Multinational company in the energy and industrial sector
Descripción de la vacante
Sales Manager will be in charge of developing the aftermarket business of third party equipment. He/She Should have a balanced combination of commercial and technical skills and will be required to lead fast track projects which may or may have not done before in the company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Strategic development of the business within the Sub-Region
* Assist in the implementation of the strategy in the sub-region.
* Sub-Regional competence, resource and capacity management. Analyze the current competences, analyze the market and determine what competences are needed in the future to develop the product in each location within the Sub-Region.
* Identify and create an internal network of experts. Once the network is identified, create a document portfolio to maintain this knowledge database for future reference.
* Brand portfolio development within the Sub-region together with HQ. Determine the potential of product groups and brand names for the region. Develop agreements to source parts for that equipment.
* Responsible for achieving the OI Targets in the Sub-Region. Determine what the market strategy should be, determine customers to be targeted, determine equipment to be targeted. Determine which sales targets each area should aim for.
* Responsible for KPI's within the Sub-Region. Order Intake targets, customer targets. Define indicators that will not only be a sales figure but will have other targets to define the behavior for the Sub-Region.
Perfil del candidato
Required Education: Mechanic Engineer, Marine Engineer, or equivalent High/Medium/Low Speed Diesel Engines sales.
* 5+ years of experience in a technical environment, preferably in the Marine industry or power plants
* 5+ years of experience in a sales environment
Other skills: Project management experience, team leadership.
Oferta de empleo
We offer an attractive compensation an benefits package
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.