Supports the structuring process of the loan in terms of analytics and risks.
Predict and analyze the loan flow for each require of the portafolio manager
Detalles de la empresa
A Prestigious Banker Company.
Descripción de la vacante
- Evaluation, structuring, and execution of new deals requiring corporate lending or corporate financing.
- Analyzes credit reports and make presentations to the Board Risk Management Committee as needed.
- Attends client/deal meetings whether internal or external to "know the customer", be informed on the credit details, to ask pertinent questions and to inform the structuring of the deal itself.
- Determines the credit worthiness of companies by undertaking detailed analysis of their financial history, current and prospective financial status.
- Reviews and verifies relevant business financial records such as historical and projected financial statements in order to develop an understanding of the financial health of the borrower and the risk associated with the loan facilities.
- Makes recommendations or requests of the Relationship Manager responsible for the client.
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor degree required or equivalent experience in Finance
- 1-4 years work experience
- The candidate will possess strong organization and analytical skills, a good understanding of database systems, and advanced excel knowledge.
- Ability to work independently, assess the role and duties proactively and prioritize
- Strong communication skills
Oferta de empleo
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.