You will be designing, implementing, reviewing, testing and refactoring software applications based-on web technologies to meet both functional and technical requirements. Within the engineering team you'll also learn, teach, pair, review code, explore new technologies, define-enforce-implement best practices and help continuously improve the team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience with Node.js as well as HTML/CSS
Implement, test and refactor software applications based on web technologies in embedded systems, and assisting in the design of applications to meet functional and technical requirements.
You will review code, explore new technologies, implement best practices and help continuously improve the team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have 3+ years of experience programming Java Script/TypeScript applications
- Must have 2+ years experience developing applications using Node JS/Electron
As a Quality Assurance Senior Engineer, you will be responsible to assist in the development, implementation of technology-based solutions.
Test embedded applications, and assist in the design of applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Must have experience defining and implementing QA practices.
- Must have experience with test automation of desktop and embedded software.
The company has launched their largest transformation effort to date by re-imagining an internal important process. The vision was to transition to an integrated, digitally enabled, end-to-end solution supported by globally harmonized ways of working and real time access to data and insight; You'll get embedded with cross-functional engineering teams, and business stakeholders to evolve the solution's maturity (automation, enhance technical aspects).
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of full-stack software development exp.
- Must speak an advanced English level.
Become the company's "Marketo technical subject matter expert", drive impact and think creatively to solve complex issues; with deep knowledge of the product, you'll lead the enhancement technical portion and provide solutions/best practices to the company's client base; Listen and gather customer requirements, work in collaboration with teammates and stakeholders to determine the best solution, and build that solution in the Marketo platform.
- Must have experience using Marketo in an advanced/admin capacity.
- Must speak an advanced english level.